
YSunday, January 02, 2005
YeaH~~!!! Here comes 2005. Another "NeW YeaR". Juz wondering what kind of "LuCk" i'll be getting this year. I'm gonna be 27...3 more years to reach the digit '3'...hehehe. Really hope to have a very good year. My resolution?? I dun think i wanna set any resolution this year coz the past resolutions I've not yet achieve..hehehehe. Marriage?? Hope no one stress me about this. When the right person comes on the right time, I will consider ;รพ.
As for New Year Eve, I went out to celebrate my fren's birthday. It has been quite sumtimes we've met after the trip to KL. After the whole celebration, I joined another group of frens for bowling & makan session & came back quite late @ 6 in the morning. Luckily my parents r very understanding. Here r sum pics 4 u guyz to view.


PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at