
YSunday, February 27, 2005
Yahoo!!! Thank God it's friday. I luv weekend..hehehe. After a stress @ work, I went out with my "KAKAK² STMBES" to visit our x colleague, Ernie, @ Pasir Ris whom juz gave birth to a baby boy. Although a bit tired, I drag myself to go.
When we reached there, the baby was sleeping. Very cute lah. So chubby like me..hehehe. They were bz talking & I'm here bz SMSing...ehehehe. Guess what??!! I met my old chat fren, Lela, who is Ernie's gd fren. What a small world.
Time flies too fast again, it's already 8++pm. We had to make a move. Luckily Kak Jah's husband fetching us or else I wondering how we r going back from there.
I reached home @ 9.30pm. Oh Gosh~~!! I'm sooo tired. After freshen up myself, I lied down on my bed to rest. My hp beeps. It's him again..hehehe...i think this month, my hp bill will *boom*. Always SMS...hehehe...He's indirectly asking me out..aauuww~~!! I looiiikkeee!!! We agreed to meet at 11.30pm under my void deck. I slowly get up & get ready. Although I'm abit tired but I dun feel good rejecting his invitation.
The time comes~~!!! Jeng Jeng Jeng!!! I went down by lift. When it reached 1st floor, I saw an indian guy outside. I see him..he see me. Dun tell me it's him coz he is not what i expected...hehehe. I get out from the lift and walked away. That guy took the lift. Pheeww~~!! Selamat bukan dia...hehehe. Then another guy come with a bike. Past thru my void deck & me. He gave me a sweet smile...auuuww~~!!! I gave the same one too..hehehee (gatal sakz ni anak aswari). Confirm this is not him. I waited @ the void deck & playing a guessing game. I hate blind date. I dun even know who I'm meeting but I dare to go & meet.
My hp beep again, it's him. He's actually @ the other side of the flat. I went over to him. 1st time i saw him, i fall in luv with his eyes. Eyes only OK...not more than that. He pass me a helmet & we go riding *Vrooommm**Vrooommm*. We went to Yishun Dam but it's not windy @ all. Not a nice place to sit down & chat coz the place is tooo noisy with those bikers. We proceed to Sembawang Park. The place there is more cooling & relaxing. We sit near the beach. Although alot of ppl but it was not that noisy like juz now. We talked & talked not realising it's already 3am. We made a move. He hold my hand. I'm suprised but muka maintain beb...hehehe. We proceed to the carpark and ride off. He send me up to my floor & we bid goodbye. Although I'm a bit reluctant to go back but I have to go back home b4 my TARZAN MALAYA wakes up...hehehehe. Oh my darling bed...here i come!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at