
YFriday, April 01, 2005
Bingitz nyer~!!!! Bulan ni tak bleh claimed OT pasal ada complaint case. What the F***. Serve me rite but I juz feel very unfair. I stayed back to clear my outstanding cases and this is the punishment I shld rcvd. Arrrgghhhh~~!!!!
I sms SHAH after lunch but he did not reply. Lagi buat aku bingit. I sms him again after work with sarcastic sms...hehehe...geram tau. He apologise saying that he was very bz today. He can ask summore if I'm angry or not. GGGgggrrrr!!!! Stupid qns. He knows that I'm angry but still ask. But who am I to be angry with him? We r juz friends at this moment.
I think I began to like him. I kept on missing him everyday...hehehe..mentel sakz aku nie. Not only me ok? He also lah. It takes 2 hand to claps u know. Till now I dunno what so special abt him *ahakz* I did asked him b4 what are we? Juz friends or more than that? Coz if juz only friends, I can go & meet more "BISCUITS" rite?? Hehehe..He wants more than juz friends but he scared to commit again. His past relationship had made him lost trust in love. I told him, we take things slowly. We give ourselves 1-2 mths to get adapt with each other. If we are comfortable, we proceed to the next stage. He agreed.
Today, I tried asked him again. He still have no confidence in love. It's hard for him to trust ppl & always suspicious. He wants me to help..How to help? I also dunno. Dia ingat dia sorang je putus cinta ke dlm dunia nie. Susah dtg btul lah mamat sorang nie. Kang aku lari dari dia, baru putih bijik mata dia...hehehehe. Dun play-play with Jules k...hehehe. I gave him some magical words so that he can brace up again to find himself a new love. No one can help him but only himself. If not with me...hope he find with someone else. I dun denied that I'm confortable with him. Only GOD has the answer to this and knows what my heart is saying.
I Miss U so much dear. Arrghhh~~!!! I hate this feeling sakz.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at