
YSaturday, March 26, 2005
Yeahh..today is a holiday again. It's GOOD FRIDAY. We have a gath @ sheila's place. As per normal, those STAR KARATZ always late. Naz & I always the 1st one to reach CCK. We bought food @ OCK & drank bubble tea while waiting for them.
Once everybody gathered, we went to buy food 2 eat later. We making PIZZA *yum**yum*. Can't wait to eat coz sooooo hungry. Everybody has a part to cook. When food served, we watch indonesian ghost documentary "ENTITI". Wahlau, scary sakz..can see the shadow. Wondering can sleep or not tonite.
Later on, we have karaoke sessions. Sheila disturb Hazar when she's singing. She used the mic & says "HERE'S OUR NEXT SINGAPORE IDOL". I think hazar was shocked. Instead of continuing singing..she said "SELAMAT SELAMAT SELAMAT" & waved to us...All of us had a good laughed. She paiseh & carry on singing..hehehe..cute lah HAZARRUDIN ni..Later part, when Khafidz came, we watched the 2nd part of ENTITI. This time it's in M'sia. Can c very clearly lah. Haiyahhh...confirm cannot sleep lah tonite.
My HP beeps, it's SHAH. Asking where I am, what time I go back & how I go back. I told him I'm going back by with my friends. Maybe he wants to fetch me lah (muka tak malu sakz aku ni..hehehe). I never asked lah coz he never says anything. I've not meet him for 1 week. Mcm rindu gitu...auuww~~!!! I went home with Naz & Ros. Sempat sakz dia org amik gambar kat carpark....Tot of sleeping early tonite coz I going to KAK ESAH's chalet tomorrow but ended up chatting with Ponzie over the phone till 3am.
I really enjoyed myself today. It has been so long that I've met my Geng ST. I miss u guyzzz~!!!! Here some pics to view.

PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at