
YSaturday, March 05, 2005
I can't wait to meet my Geng ST today. We are suppose to meet 4 dinner today. Exactly at 5.00pm sharp, I left office. I took 76 & meet them @ Coffee Bean SPC. Since some of them are on shift duty, whoever is early have to wait 4 them. After all gathered, we made a move to Simpang Bedok. Erra introduce me a steak but I forgotten its name. We also eat my fav MUSHROOM CHEESE ROTI JOHN. It had been soooo long that we have a good meal together. Actually the purpose to meet up is to pass my birthday present. It's a MP3 player. Very nice u know..Akak Alos choose one..hehehhe...
Here are some of the pics that I've took during the dinner.





After dinner, I'm supposed to meet Shah (that guy lah) to catch a movie. But ended up I watch the movie in my dream coz he has to OT. Sooooo sad.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at