
YSaturday, March 19, 2005
I really dunno what to do now. I can't think straight. Ya ALLAH, pls help me with this. I dun wanna hurt anybody's feeling. I'm really stressed up. Padan dgn muka aku, sapa suruh aku kenal dgn ramai jantan....opppsss "LELAKI". Now I have problem with 3 guys. All 3 says they like me.
Mohamad
He's a divorcee with an 8 yrs old daughter. 31 yrs old. I knew him b4 I knew the other 2. A nice guy & always know how to cheer me up when I'm down. But sometime I find him very irritating coz he likes to tease me. But the disadvantage is he has few tattos on him body. Doesn't means that ppl have tattoo is a bad guy rite. But how to face my parents? They are not the OPEN MINDED ppl, u know.
Shah
He's single. 29 yrs old. He's the nicest among all. Soft spoken. Workaholic. He doesn't know how to sweet talk but quite direct. That's y ALOS & ZUE called him BISKUT LAZER...hehehe.
Alf
He's single. 32 yrs old. Currently studying but once complete his master, he has to go back to KL. I can consider him a pias person coz knows alot of religion stuff. H fits most of my MR RITE category.
But I can't decide who I want. I dun want to make a wrong move again. Enuff of the past relationships. I getting old day by day but young at heart u know..heheheh. Like ALOS always says "AGE R JUZ NUMBERS"...hehehe.
ALLAH, I really need ur help. Plllsss help me!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at