
YSunday, March 27, 2005
Another gathering again..yahooo! I met Naz @ 6.00pm to proceed to Awin's place. Her father will be sending us there. The rest of Geng ST already reached there. They keep on SMS/call me asking where are r. Can b patience or not!! Once a while wanna be late also cannot..hehehe.
When we reached there, Aishah invited us to eat. Juz nice coz I'm very very hungry. Sooo many food. Satay, Otak², Chicken Wing, Fishball, Hotdog, Mee Siam Goreng & etc. All so delicious. I ate twice...hehehe. While waiting for the rest to come, we chit chat lah as per normal. Gossip lah, this lah, that lah. The best thing is that we learn alot of MALAY words. Some of the words are :
*Download - Muat Turun
*Ringtone - Nada Dering
*Speculation - Spekulasi
Great rite??!! At least we learn something rather than juz gossips..hehehe. Oh Gosh~~!! It's already 10.30pm. Sooo fast seh.


I sms Shah, checking where he is. He's on the way back. He wanted to meet me...saying that he miss me..auuww~~!!! I loooiiiikeeee!!!. He'll be fetching me later. I told him dun need lah but he insisted. Sorry Naz, can't go back with u tonite. He came almost 12.30pm. Lucky my frens waiting for me. Or else, I be left alone. Not sure whether hazar saw his face or not..hehehe. We spent quality time together.
I miss that moment..auuwww~~!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at