
YThursday, March 10, 2005
Geezz!! I have another date today. I supposed to do my OT for 2 hrs but ended up doing only 1 hr. I left office @ 6.30 & proceed to town to meet him. Actually I knew him only yesterday but he's very persistent to meet. Sickening *toot* rite? But nvm, I meet for the sake of meeting. Supposed to meet him @ Paragon Taxi Stand.
At 7.30pm, we've met. We proceed to Califonia Fitness Starbux to quench our thirst. The waiters there r very very friendly. I knock on the table with straws also kena tease, I order also kena teased. Notty ah they all. Nasib baik budak² lagi..hehhehe. Btw, that guy whom I met earlier is name as ALF (mcm mana peh feeling omputih je!!padahal gelap..hehhehe).
After that we proceed to Plaza S'pura. Otw there, I saw alot of TPs outside ISTANA. I was told by him that there are visitors from overseas that's why alot of TPs. Then we just walked ard @ Plaza S'pura endlessly. B4 going home, Alf wants to go to 7-11. So I waited for him outside. There's 2 niggers near me. 1 is sitting beside me & another was standing 1 meter behind me. I kept a look out for Alf but he's still in the 7-11. Suddenly the nigger whom standing behind me asked "Hi dear, what u looking for?". Berderau sakz jantung aku time tu..sakz tul. Luckily Alf came out from the 7-11 & we walked off 2 go home.
Shah msg me, asking where I am but I did not reply. He called but I did not pick up. Jahat sakz aku nie. We bid farewell. I took MRT home & he took bus. In the train then I replied his msg. He wants to fetch me but I told him I already on my way home. I reached home almost 12am. Cinderella again..hehehehe. I freshen up & went to bed.
It's a nice meeting although I was damn tired.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at