
YFriday, April 01, 2005
I've made up my mind to start afresh. I believe that whatever happened has a reason behind it. I lost alot of things and I lost trust in ppl. The 1st Quarter of 2005 had left me a black patch in my life. Am I facing more? I dunno. I left everything to GOD. I really hope the 2nd Quarter will be a better one for me. Semalam dah kena basuh dgn Fendy. I'm sad when he says "I'm really disappointed with u. U never think about ur frens' feeling when u do something". I know I've done a big mistake. I'm so sorry guyz. I dun mean to hurt ur feelings.
To ALF, thanks 4 making me stuck in this mess. What goes round comes ard. If u think by cheating ppl will make u what u r now, carry on with it. May GOD bless what u do. Satu hari kau akan tahu langit tu tinggi atau rendah. What goes round will comes round.
To Shah, thanks 4 all the concerns u have showed me. Although I never tell u what has bothering me for the past few days, although u insisted to know, rest assured that I'll get over it soon.
To Mohd, I'm sorry. I dun think I can accept u for now. I juz feel suspicious at times when I'm with u. Although u tried to explain but I dun buy ur explainations. There are alot of qns marks in my head. Maybe the best way, we should stay as frens 1st.
I miss my oldself. I want to be the old Jules who is happy, cheerful, talkative etc. Thanks to those whom had help me recuperate for the past few days. I appreciate your sincere help.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at