
YTuesday, April 12, 2005
Monday Blues again!!! Alot of work to be cleared today. Now we have to do callbacks for frontliners (1688). Dammit!! Everytime given priority for frontliners. I think today I have to do 6-7 callbacks not included my normal cases. Too much lah they all.
Since I came to work early, I go back on da dot @ 5.30pm. No mood to stay longer. Tomorrow will be another hectic day for me. I went home straight. On the way back. Shah msg me. At least it brighten my evening for awhile. Kinda miss him. Same goes with him. Maybe we'll be meeting tonite but I dun take that promise seriously. Nanti tak jadi, baru padan muka aku. Maklum lah bz man...hehehe. Another SMS comes in. Tot from Shah but it's from Jali. Haizz..tak penat-penat mamat sorang ni SMS aku hari-hari. Aku yg penat nak layan. He asked me how am i? dah mkn ubat? Kat mana? Blah blah blah. Dah mcm matair aku plak. Ishkkk...rimasss!!!! I just reply here & there. One part me asked me whether I mind if he always SMS me. Takkan aku nak ckp aku mind kan? Tak baik sakitkan hati org. Kekadang terpaksa jadi HIPOKRIT. I told him that I dun mind but I can't always reply his SMS. As & when if I'm free then I reply. Kalau masih tak paham jugak, aku tak tau lah nak ckp apa lagi.
Once reached home. I laid down on the sofa. Thinking what I shld do today. Tetiba teringat si Romi. Jari aku gatal lah gi SMS dia. Almaklum lama tak dgr berita dari "biskut" sorang ni. Erra, aku dah SMS dia tau. Nanti kau kata aku ni tak abis-abis bz sampai nak SMS pun tak sempat...hehehe. He asked, when can we meet? Hhhmm..ntah lah eh? Insyaallah kalau ade masa terluang..hehehe. Then I went to my bro's room to see what Joe is doing. I laid down on his bed to rest. Mummy was shouting from the kitchen, asking him to go "ngaji". He sees me & asked me to follow him to the playground. Nampak sgt tak nak pegi ngaji. Penipu besar betul!! I asked him to treat me ice cream & he agreed. Bersubahat sakz aku...dosa beb!! Hehehe. We get ready & went down. At the shop, I saw Wan & Lynn. Mampus ahh...3 org bersubahat dgn budak kecik ni. Kalau lah mak aku tau...confirm panas telinga satu-satu. At last, the 4 of us went to the playground & eat ice cream..hehehe. Then we went up. I watched the Chinese drama @ 9pm - 10pm. Nice drama. Dunno if Mas follow up on this drama or not.
I dunno whether I shld sleep early or not today. Shah has not msg me yet. Nampak gaya mcm tak jumpa lagi je niari. Dah lah..tak nak geng dia lagi. I think I gonna proceed to my dreamland soon.
P/S : Buntot aku tgh sakit nie. Kena bisul lagi. Fed up sakz. Tak jumpa shah pun tak pe lah niari. Confirm terseksa kalau aku naik motor niari..hehehe.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at