
YSunday, April 10, 2005
5.30pm
I woke up @ 12pm today. Really exhausted. At last I can wake up late...hehehe. I walked ard the house. Only left me & Wan. Joe already went out. Boring sakz!! I remembered that my dad bought Sembilu 2005. Before watching, I went to the kitchen to check what I can have for lunch. My mum cooked Ayam Masak Merah. Powerr~~!!! Feel like eating it with lontong & serunding. I cooked lontong & heat up the serunding. While waiting, I watched Sembilu 2005. While watching, I caught flu. Sneezing & sneezing & sneezing...arrggghh~~!!! It has a sad ending. U guyz better watch it ok? Hensem plak si Vince ni dlm cita nie..hehehehe.
Once the movie finish, I dunno wat else to do. I want to watch The Eye 10 but scared. No one @ home. Wan already went out. I switched on my pc & now I'm writing this blog...hehehehe. What I shld do later huh? Mummy won't be back that early. Same goes with Daddy. Want to go out but no one to accompany. Nak ajak Shah? Lambat lah. Tu mamat tau kerja je...Nak ajak kluar pun susah. Nak gi CWP, tak tau plak apa yg nak dicari. Dah lah tgh budget. Kenapa lah gaji minggu depan??!! Looks like I'm gonna stay @ home again today. Arrghhhh~~!!!!
11.00pm
Acchhooooo!!! Damn..i'm catching a flu again. Since this afternoon I've been sneezing non-stop. I hate this sickness as it makes my body weak. Tot wanna go to Ponzie's workplace but ended up I'm at home again. No mood to do anything. I received 2 SMS from this guy, Jali, but I did not reply. Irritating sakz. Lain org aku tunggu, lain org yg SMS. Ended up I replied his SMS ard 7++pm saying that I'm not feeling well & do not want to be DISTURB. But he still reply by asking have I taken my medicine blah blah blah...arrggghhhh~~!!! Tak reti bahasa ke dekni. Skali mcm aku sidekick baru tau. I just ignore the SMS. Dah lah tgh PMS, sakit lagi..fed up!! fed up!! fed up!!
While downloading the Photoshop application, I went down to the shop next block. Tot of eating ice cream to ease the flu. On the way there, I met daddy & he said mummy was @ the shop. I proceed to the shop. Mummy tot I wanna buy "Ehem Ehem"...hehehe. Dia ingat aku gi kedai asyik nak beli benda tu je ke?? I bought myself an ice cream cone & went back. Once the application downloaded, I tried to meddle it but still can't figure out. Luckily CIKGU JUE log in to MSN. She helped me. Macih CIKGU JUE!!! When I done with it, i log off my pc & laid down on my bed. I looked @ my hp, no SMS no CALL. Senyap jek mamat sorang nie. 1 hari pun tak SMS aku. Dah lah aku tgh sakit. Tak tanya kaba pun. Bila dia sakit, nak attention NAUZUBILLAH. Tak per..tak per. Ade lori ade bus..lain hari banyak kali aku balas..hehehe. Then I called Ponzie, she was on the way home with Fendy. Talked to them for a while & I gone to my dreamland.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at