
YSunday, April 03, 2005
Tot today wanna go back to work to clear some stuff but it's raining since morning. Nice weather to sleep but I can't continue sleeping. After bathing, I took my breakfast. Then I laid on the sofa & read my story book. Never I realise it's already 1.30pm, My bro's gf, Lynn, came & bought KFC for lunch *yum**yum*. After that I continue to finish up my book.
The urge to Karaoke is there. I on the system & Lynn joined me. After that, Wan joins us (sibuk je!!! hehehe). I thought wanna go to town to pay my TANGS bill but Lynn's offer to go on behalf. That's great. Dun need to travel so far.
Then I remembered that I have to update my blog coz ah..sum ppls says I nvr update for soooooo long (they know whoe they are!). Damn it!! Something happened to my blog. It doesn't reflect what it supposed to be. I sms Jue for help & she came to the rescue. Thanks Jue. U have been a great help to me. Now it's working very very fine. So u guys can go & look see look see ok?
My back aching. Sit too long infront of the pc. Oh gosh~~!! It's already 1.30am. My hp beeps. It's from Shah. Tak tau tido ke mamat sorang nie. He asked whether I've slept? I replied. Guess what??!! He said he miss me..auuww~~!!! I miss u too darling...hehehehhe.B4 sleeping, I SMS Ponzie, checking where is she. She's @ bowling alley. Sempat sakz ni anak merayap pepagi buta. Almaklum ade bf...merayap je. Jeles tau aku..ahakkzzz.
I bid gd nite to her & went to dreamland.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at