
YSunday, April 17, 2005
After work, I went to Ponzie's workplace. Dun feel like going back early. Luckily it's just slight drizzling. I'm tooo lazy to carry an umbrella. Tak glamer uuu...hehehe.
I took bus nbr 25 & alight @ Kembangan but I alight @ the wrong bus-stop. Hehehe..slenger kan? Luckily only 1 bus stop away. I took the MRT & alight @ Simei. Tot wanna go & walked ard @ Simei but my tummy growling. I went straight there & ordered 2 piece chicken. This meal include, fries, whip potato & fried rice. On top of that I get a free ice-cream. Ard 9pm, her boss went home. I still have not eaten the ice-cream. I request to have it with waffle. Yummy!!! Then I just help out Ponzie & Sue. Before we close the shop, we ate grill fish & drink bubble tea. Fwaahh!!! Sesak nafas aku mkn banyak sgt. Hehehe. Kata org tua-tua "Rezeki Jgn Di Tolak".
After that we proceed to Tampines. Ponzie still hungry. We went to KK & eat. I just ate Prata Tissue. Can't afford to eat too much. Nanti ade je aku merangkak balik. Hehehe. We went to our usual spot & chit chat. Shidah sms me & wants to meet me now. I see my watch. It's already 1am. She wants to meet me @ West Coast. Koyak sakz kocek kalau naik cab. Dah lah midnite sakz. Dia kata tak pe..dia bayarkan nanti. Siao ah??!! From Tampines to West Coast & then to Sembawang. 1 Spore sakz aku cover nanti. Hehehe. I told her I'm too tired & wants to go back & rest. Maybe will meet her tomorrow. She agreed. I went back ard 2+am.
I took a cab home. This chinese driver knows how to speak Malay. He start to blah blah blah. Aku dah lah penat, dia banyak colok plak. Yg tak bleh carry tu kan..dia panggil aku KAKAK sakz. He's almost my daddy's age & he called me that. Lepas tu dia tanya aku ni dari kampung mana. Lambat balik? Tgk anak-anak ke? I turn to my right, no one. Dekni buang tebiat kappa. Jgn macam-macam sakz. Ni dah pagi tau. I just shut my eyes & then fall asleep. I woke up when reaching my area. I give instructions to my place, paid the cab fee & went off.
Still puzzling but who cares!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at