
YSunday, April 24, 2005
Yeayyy!! Yesterday I had dinner with the ST Gang @ Ponzie's workplace. Too bad Niny, Naz & Jue can't turn up. We eat like nobody business. Hehehe.
We chat, eat & gossip under 1 umbrella (mcm SingTel advert sakz)...hehehe. We planning to have a trip to Malaysia this June. That's sound great rite? I've booked my leave in advance coz down here, all makcik-makcik want to take leave during the sch holiday. I got no chance at all..hehehe. So far, those who are confirm : Sheila, Ramdan, Zue, Herry, Hazar, Ros & Me!!! We will be staying for 3D 2N. Era, jgn jeles eh eh eh...hehehehehehe
Sheila also mentioning abt karaoke. So ladies, when we gonna karaoke again? The promo only valids till early May. Better decide fast ok?
At 10.30pm, they make a move. Left me alone. I waited for Ponzie till she finished work. Since her boss not ard, I got a bit freedom lah. I help her clear some stuff. At ard 11.30pm, we left the shop. Shah wanted to meet me but yet to confirm. So I went to Tampines with Ponzie/Fendy. Ard 12.30, Shah sms me, asking where I am. I told him I @ Ponzie's block but actually I just alighted from the bus. He wants to fetch me home but I have to follow him back to his office 1st. I told him to meet me later lah after he settled his work. He agreed. While waiting for him, we sat under the void deck. At 1.45am, he reached.
At last, Ponzie can see his face. She gave me a cheeky smile. I purposely ignore her & went up the bike. We bid farewell & vrroooommmm!!! Reached my void deck, I bid farewell to him. Lucky he did not suggest we sat down & chit chat. I'm tooo exhausted & same goes with him. Reached home, wash up & gone to bed.
I woke up @ 12pm...syiookkkk!!! But dunno what to do today. Boring!!!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at