
YThursday, April 21, 2005
I'm meeting Ponzie & Fendy after work. We intend to go to SGH to visit Xena's mother. Thank god we reached on time coz she'll be discharge today. After that, we went to Railway Tanjong Pagar for dinner. How I wish my house is still @ Bukit Merah. Easy to go home from there and also very convenience to go dating with Shah..hehehehe.
It had been a year since I've met Xena. The last time was @ her house in JB. We chat alot of stuff esp girls' talk. At the table, there's a group of abang2. Yg satu ni, muka mcm tua lah, rambot gondrong. Aku prasan, dia asyik tengok table kita je. Macam mana peh hensem jer nak tengok-tengok kita yg cute, montel & adorable ni...hahaha.
Time passed very fast. It's 9.45pm. We made a move. Kena dera seh...walked to mrt station. Punya lah "DEKAT"...berpeluh-peluh sakz aku & Xena jalan. Kita tinggalkan Ponzie & Fendy. Dia org jalan mcm pengantin sakz..hehehe.
Reached the mrt station, Xena & I bid farewell to Ponzie & Fendy. Xena has to rush coz meeting her husband. She alighted @ Dorby Ghout. Dunno when will meet her again. She told me to come to JB to meet her coz she'll be back there next week. I just said InsyaAllah, maybe one of these days. I on my mp3 player & took out my story book.
Reached home @ 11pm. Took a shower & now I'm typing today's blog. Gonna sleep soon. *Yawn*
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at