
YMonday, April 11, 2005
I woke up late again today but not as late as yesterday. Today mummy not working so it means there's breakfast for everybody. Yeayyy!!! Today she cooked fried rice + hotdog + egg + chicken *yummy*.
After lunch, I watched malay movie "GANGSTER" (si hazar nyer faveret). Not bad lah but not as nice as Sembilu 2005. After that, I surf the net & meddle the Photoshop application. Manage to get some stuff done.
The urge of drinking chendol really controlling my mind. I get ready & luckily Joe wants to accompany me. We went to CWP & buy some food to eat. We proceed to Civic Plaza and find a spot to sit.
I tried to SMS shah this afternoon but no reply. I tried again & he replied.
Jules : Hi, y nvr reply my sms? U dun like me to SMS u anymore is it? Sorry if I'm disturbing u. Take care.
Shah : Sori dear
Jules : It's oklah. If u think i'm distubing u, I'm sorry. I won't SMS u anymore.
Shah : Not that dear. Me bz. My dad admitted and he's not feeling well.
Jules : I'm sorry 2 hear that dear. I'm sorry again for having negative thinking abt u. How is he? Is he getting better? Sakit apa?
Shah : I'm sorry again dear.
Tak reply pun msg aku!! HHhhmm..tak pe lah. Understand his condition now. Family comes 1st. Sapa lah aku ni kah *uhuk* *uhuk*...hehehehe. Actually i'm feeling guilty for jumping into conclusion. But cannot blame me totally rite? He never SMS me yesterday. Today also nvr SMS until I SMS that way to him. Dah lah aku tgh PMS. Otak lari jauh beb...hehehe. Just dun 1 to loose him @ this very moment of time..cedeahh. I hope his dad will recover soon. Dear ALLAH, pls grant my prayer.
Rinduuu..rindu serindu-rindunya~~!!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at