
YWednesday, April 13, 2005
As usual work started to pile again today. We have to absord callbacks, contra & etc. Now back to square 1 again. Fed up sakz!!! But wat to do, we can't say anything. Haizz~~!!
As I was bz with my work, Mas asked whether want to go for dinner or not today. Should be no prob coz I dun have any plan. We tried to contact Ros, Awin & Alin. Luckily all of them free. Yahooo~~!!! It had been quite sometime that I've meet them. Thank god, I brought my DGCAM along. We decided to go to Swenson @ OC for dinner tonite. I can't wait to eat my celebrity brownie *yum**yum*.
We met @ CK Tang ard 6.30pm. Then proceed to Crown Prince Hotel. Ros will be meeting us there. We ordered CrayFish Pasta, Fries & Fish & Chips. As for ice-cream, we ordered Banana Split, Sticky Chewy Chocolate, Celebrity Brownie & Topless 5. OMG~~!! It was soooo delicious. Too bad it's not pay day, else we would eat more...hehehe.
Dinner ended @ 8pm. We then proceed to Paragon coz my stomach making problems..hehehe. Maybe this is due to eating the RIPE banana. Then we proceed to Far East Plaza as Alin wants to buy dinner for her hubby. From there, we took a cab home as it was raining. Awin shared with me. I reached home ard 9.40pm. I went straight to my bro's room to watch Konsert Solo. Today, it's featuring Phyne Ballerz. While watching, I manage to touch up Mas's Blog. I took a shower ard 11pm. After that, I proceed to my dreamland.
Oh Gosh~~!! This bisul really hurtz sakz. Berdenyut-denyut sehh..tuhan saja lah tau betapa bisa nya dia... Hehehe
By the way, here are the pics that we took during dinner:

PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at