
YMonday, April 04, 2005
I woke up @ 10++am. Still very sleepy but drag myself to wake up. Took a shower & have breakfast. My dad bought Nasi Sambal Goreng. Not that nice but have to eat lah. Later I faint how...hehehehe.
I spent time watching vcd today. My dad bought "The Eye 10" & "Potret Mistik". I dare not watch "The Eye 10". Maybe some other day perhaps..eheheh. Harap je badan besar tapi penakut. After that i logged in to chatroom. I spent few hrs chatting & then decided to go out. Really very bored at home.
I went to Causeway Point. Sooo many ppl there. I went up to Courts coz need to make some pymt. The Q was damn long. Waited for almost 30mins for my turn. I shld have go tomorrow to make pymt. Tot of having OCK & chendol but time dun permits. I bought a burger meal from KFC & proceed home. My hp beeps. It's from Shah, asking where i am. Told him that i just came back from CWP. He was now at CWP doing his collection. Damnzz...i shldn't have gone back that earlier. Well, we are not fated to meet today.
Reached home, I watched the malay drama "Dalam Hati Ada Cinta" (repeated). My fav actor Ako Mustafa acted on that drama. I juz like to see his face. Cute lah..hehehe. After that Ponzie called me, we have a chat while waiting for Fendy to pick her from work. There's SMS alert on my hp. It's Shah again. Blum tido lagi mamat sorang nie. He told me that he juz came back from work & miss me. Haiyah..everytime say miss me but never say when to meet me...hehehehe. Must I make the 1st move? No way!!! But I do miss him too. What is it that I miss abt him? Everything lah...heheheh. I ended my conversation with Ponzie. It's time to go to bed *yawn*.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at