
YThursday, April 28, 2005
As usual, life is so bored @ work. How I wish I don't need to work & ppl supporting me for the whole of my life...hehehehe. After work, I went out to Tangs with Saria. I reached there quite early so I proceed to Tangs 1st. I went to pay my bill & survey on MP3 players. Wan had asked me to look for ir as he wants to give it to his GF as a birthday present. I bought Creative MP3 player (256MB) for $149. Quite cheap rite?
So i proceed to the HP section. I glance thru these gadgets & my eyes caught on Nokia 3230. I'm making a comparison between Nokia 7610 & 3230. I just walked off to another section but my mind keep on thinking about the hp. When Saria arrived, I brought her again to the HP section.
And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....
I decided to buy the Nokia 3230 for $658 without line. Before buying, I consult Mas 1st. She forever agreed when come to talk abt hp. Lucky bonus is coming. Else, I'm gonna burn a hole in my pocket. Saria had to go off coz she's meeting her bf. While waiting for Zue & Yati, I walked around again. I hate going to Tangs coz I know I always got something to buy...hehehe. The temptation is always there.
When I've met Zue, I told her that I've bought that HP. She took the HP box & stand in the center of the pathway. I dragged her to the side. Yati has been eyeing for this HP too. I told them to buy lah..hehehe. Trying to psycho them. When we met Ros, before I could say, her eyes already looked at the box. She also wanted to buy. Good lah, come lah..buy lah..hehehehe.
Today I spent almost $800..wow!!! Bankrupt sakz mcm nie.
After dinner, I went home with Yati...kinda tired although not much walking. Shah wants to meet me but I don't really feel well. Mcm demam seram sejuk gitu. Furthermore my flu still not cure. I told him to meet me during the weekend. He agreed. After wash up, I sleep. Soooo tired!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at