
YThursday, April 07, 2005
Phheeww~~!!! At last I've finish the 3 amended bills for this stupid customer. Really gimme hell for the past few days. Our billing system is on rolling month rite? She insisted to have it back to calendar month. We acceed to her request. After that, she wants amended bill to show her usage for the past 3 months. Really damn sickening woman. I offer to write a letter to her to state only her usage but she wanted amended bill. I promise her 2 weeks but ended up 1 month..hahaha. She think she's the only customer that I shld entertain is it? But lucky i manage to finish up everything & sent out this morning.
Time passes quite fast today. Never i realised that it's already 5.30pm. I'm abit lazy to go back early so I stayed at office to clear some work. As usual, no plans for today. About 7pm, I went home with Kak Fauziah.
Reached Sun Plaza, I went to OCK to buy some finger foods to eat while waiting for my bus. Once at home, I took a shower & ate dinner. Today my house very quite. My youngest bro won't be at home till Friday. ArrgghhH~~!!!! Boring sakz. No fren to quarrel/disturb. I watch American Idol & then watch Malay Drama "Matahati". I think gonna sleep soon.
Hoping to meet Shah today but dunno lah. It almost 2 weeks we have not meet. Boring lah asyik SMS jer. Tak boring ke mamat sorang nie. kang aku kluar dgn org lain baru tau...hehehehe. Waiting for him to reply my last msg, I think I gonna be at my dreamland. Good nitezz~~!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at