
YSaturday, April 16, 2005
I've off today. Dunno what to do. I came back @ 3++am & woke up ard 9++am. Damn!! Only slept for 6hrs. Not enuff. I checked my hp. 2 SMS shown on the screen. One of it from Shah.
Shah : What time u went home dear?
Jules : Ard 3++am.
Shah : Y u go home so late?
Jules : I dun feel like going back early.
Shah : Any prob? Wat happen dear? Wanna share with me?
Jules : Nothing lah dear. Thanks anyway.
Shah : Then y u go back so late?
Jules : I met my buddy & we have a good talk. Dun realise that time passed so fast. Y dear? (padahal excuses sakz! Kepala otak aku tgh sakit takkan nak ckp dgn dia..hehehe)
Shah : I'm so worried coz u go back so late.
Jules : Sorry dear for making u worried.
WORRIED???!!! Are my eyes playing tricks on me?? Kalau dah worry tu amik lah aku balik. Cakap tak guna tembak tak kena per...hehehe.
later part in the afternoon, I went to Sun Plaza. Bills...bills...bills waiting to be cleared. While waiting for Mummy, I went to have lunch @ McDonald. Alone *sob**sob*. I ate the double fillet O`Fish meal. Yummy!!! Soooo delicious.
After met Mummy, we proceed to do some "marketing". Once done, we proceed to go home. It's already 6++pm. Shidah msg me. She wanna meet me at her place. Sembawang to West Coast?? OMG~!! Jauh sakz. I told her I can't make it @ night coz I'll be working the next day. So we agreed to meet some other days.
Nothing much to do @ home. I download songs & sleep after that. Boring sakz kena keja on Saturday. Full day summore...arrghhh~~!!!! Shah msg again when I was abt to sleep. Reply few sms with him. Then off to my dreamland.
I'm soooo tired. But what did I do the whole day? Nothing!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at