
YFriday, April 15, 2005
Damn!!! Another shocking news!!! Early in the morning summore. I'm tired of hearing bad news. ALLAH pls!!! I really can't take anymore shocking news.
My close fren, Shidah, called me this morning. She made me promise not to tell anyone abt her prob. Not even to ask anyone abt it. I asked her what is it abt. She said this involves her marriage. I was very impatient to wait for her to start her story. She claimed that her husband (whom I respect most) had an affair. And another shocking news is that the person whom he scandaling with is my good fren's wife! OMG~~!!! At that moment, anger really controlling my mind. What's happening ard me now??!! Of all ppl, why must it happen to my close frens. Both side summore!! Arghh~~!!!!! I really lost of words. Droplets of tears falling from my eyes.
I really pitied Shidah. She's now 8 mths pregnant. How is she gonna take this blow? Sial lah due ekor makrip ni. Geram sakz aku. Tu perempuan takde kepala otak ke? Dah ade laki, apa lagi sakz. Tak pk ke bini org tu tgh sarat. Satu mcm PEPZ miskin, lagi satu plak KONZ miskin. Geram sakz aku!!!
I really need to chill out. Sakit sakz kepala aku. I went to Ponzie's work place after work with Ros to have dinner. Ard 8.30pm, Ros went back. I stayed there till Ponzie off duty. After that, we went to Tampines to chill out. Fendy & her kept on asking what's on my mind coz I'm kinda quiet. After found a good spot, we sat down. I start to tell Ponzie what happen. 1st abt my own prob then abt the shocking news. She was so shocked till loss of words. She herself dun believe that this thing happened. She asked me alot of things but I can't answer her coz I dun have the opportunity to talk longer with Shidah.
We are really in the spot!!! Wat r we gonna do? Juz leave it like that? Itu dah bersubahat sakz. Nauzubillah!!! Ya ALLAH, ampuni lah kami berdua. Tak tergamak rasanya nak kocar-kacirkan rumah tangga members sendiri.
Otak mati sakz!!!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at