
YWednesday, April 06, 2005
I had a tiring day today. Not becoz of work but becoz i sit toooo much. I went for briefing on GPRS service for the whole day. I almost fell asleep at the early part of the briefing. Wondering why am i sooo sleepy.
When the clock strikes 6, the briefing ended. Thank god!!! I went back to my desk to clear abit of my work. Not even 5 mins, i give up. Too tired to continue doing anything. While waiting for Mas to pack up, I went to surf for hp. Now I aiming for Nokia 6680 (3G phone) but now still very expensive. $898 (2yrs contract). I tot of Nokia 3230 but was advise by my frens to get the latest HP since 3G is already launched. But when my trainer showed Motorola A1000, I fell in luv with it. Oh my god~~!!! Which phone shld i buy? Hehehehe. I'm showing u guyz the phone models.

I gotta go to sleep soon. I've not tkn my dinner yet. Dun feel like eating. Tomorrow another day to work *haizz*.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at