
YFriday, April 08, 2005
As usual, alot of work to be cleared at workplace. Today I took 1hr time off just to attend my bro's P.O.P with mummy. Luckily si serkop tu kasi amik time off...hehehe.
I left office @ 4.30pm. Wow!! The weather is damn hot. I fasten my speed to reach the bus stop. Supposed to meet mummy @ 5.15pm @ Sembawang MRT. Ended up she's late. I have to come out from the train. We took the next train & went off to Boon Lay MRT station. I looked @ my watch. It's only 5.50pm. Still have a lot of time. We proceed to the nearest Kopitiam to quench our thirst. I bought Char Kwey & "butterfly". Mummy bought curry puff from OCK. When it's already 6.30, we make a move. Luckily got shuttle bus from the allocated busstop.
While in the bus, my eyes keep on looking left & right. It's really a deserted place. No wonder my dad declined to send my bro back to his camp when he requested. Hehehe. That place really beside the Muslim Cemetary "Pusara Aman". No joke...hehehe. The show started at 7.30pm. They demo alot of stuff. There is an event for badge ceremony. Family members can meet the recruit & put on the badge for them. I manage to take some photos. After that, we were invited for dinner. *yum**yum*. Everything ended ard 9pm. I bid farewall to my bro & have to carry some of his stuff home. A pair of boots, uniforms & few other stuff. So heavy u know!!
We took MRT home. In the train, there was this drunk old man with his frens. He was talking damn loud & asking one of his frens to sit beside him. It was just one sit away from my mum. I was standing in front of her. When his fren alight, he was still sitting there with his another fren. Out of sudden, he began to lean towards mummy. She was so shock & stand up & she starts grumbling. I just stared at that old man. Sickening as***le. We then alight @ Sembawang MRT. Tot wanna take cab but mummy wanted to take bus. I drag myself to the busstop. Reached home, I took a shower and laid down on my bed. I called Ponzie & we talked till I fell asleep. Pity her coz she tot I was listening to her...hehehe. We put down the phone & I continued my journey to the dreamland.


PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at