
YFriday, May 20, 2005
I woke up late today. Tot of taking 2 hours time off coz I wanna go to Maybank to deposit cash. But ended up, I took only 1hr & went to work. As usual, alot of cases assigned today. I'm trying to clear as much as possible before I go KL tonite.
While doing my work, my hp "beeps". An SMS received. I retrieved the msg & to my surprise, Mohd msg me. It has been 2 weeks he did not call me b`coz I quarrelled with him about some stuffs.
Mohd : U, gd morning. Masih marah kat i lagi ke? I'm sori ok.
Jules : hhhmmm
Mohd : Ok kalau u masih marah, I nak buat apa. I nak jemput dtg rumah i on 30/07/05. I dah nak kawin. Jgn lupa dtg.
Jules : Congratz, dgn perempuan tu ke? Insyaallah i sampai.
Mohd : Yes, pilihan my mum. I tak suka tapi org tua suka. I cuba cari perempuan lain tapi tak dapat. I suka dgn u tapi u buat tak layan aje. Kol me kalau u tak bz.
I picked up the phone & called him. I miss his voice actually. I did not talked much to him. He remind me again to attend his wedding. All i can say is INSYAALLAH. He seems not happy with things happening ard him. He told me that things happened so fast. He wants to postpone the wedding but that woman declined. He doesn't have much freedom lately. That woman will pick him up from work. He's pouring out his problems to me. I dare not say much. He even mentioned abt us.
All I can...all the best to him & his future. Dah tak de jodoh..nak buat pe kan..nangis air mata darah pun tak guna...life still have to go on...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at