
YSunday, May 29, 2005
I have an appt this afternoon. Meeting up my old buddies for lunch. It had been a year since the last time we met during Leha's wedding. Asmah, Yati, Leha & Aria will be coming. It will be another day of laughters.
I met Aria @ Orchard Mrt Station (2pm). We proceed to Tangs as I need to make some payments. Then we go to Seoul Garden (Takashimaya) to meet the rest. I was damn hungry coz I've not taken my breakfast. For wat I eat breakfast since I'm going for buffet lunch. After paying, we went to start to "masak-masak". So while cooking our food, we talked abt school time. Oh god..it was almost 10 years, I left my sec sch. Yati brought some pics for us to see. Looking at those pics really make us laughed like hell. Just imagine the "decent nonsense look" during that time. I'm not exceptional. We talked abt sch mates, events, x-bf & etc. Never we realise, we have sat there for 3hrs.
We still have alot to chat abt so we proceed to Coffee Bean @ Boarders to sit & drinks. Dah mcm business woman, lepas mkn minum kopi...hehehe. We left the place ard 7.30pm. So fast lah. We made an agreement to meet again for picnic or whatever occasions. Well, I'm waiting for that moment to come.
Reached home, I went to look for the old albums. I smiled & laughed looking at those pics. My mum went to check what I'm doing. Ended up, she joined me. Hehehe.
I really missed my school time. How I wish I can turn back the clock & stay forever in that time. No need to think abt money or work. Just need to study for exams. But too bad..I can only dream & dream & dream...hehehe
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at