
YThursday, May 26, 2005
I just came back from KL over the weekend with Rose, Lynn & As. I tried to enjoy myself there but not 100% enjoyed. We stayed @ Suitestay Apartment. I went there on Friday nite. We took Causeway Link Coach. Not bad u know but u dun have a leg rest to put ur leg. The aircon was damn cold. We left larkin @ 12.30am. I slept thru out the 3.5hr journey. That was very fast. No stopping except for toilet breaks. We reached KL ard 4am. I tot I will reach there ard 5++ - 6 but it seems to be much more earlier.
I brought them to the nearest coffee shop to eat breakfast. Almost to 6am, we walked to the Puduraya train station to board the train to KLCC. We are so confidence without checking if we were at the correct platform & ended up we took the wrong train...hehehe. We alight @ Hang Tuah Station & cross over. We board the train to KLCC.
Taking trains in KL is very troublesome. Unlike in SG, we only need to transfer @ the interchange. But down there, u need to get out from the station & go to another part of the station to alight another train. But wat to do, majority win so I have to follow. Gain more experiences.
Once we reached KLCC, we went to Q for the tix to go to the bridge. Not much ppl ard & we are in the third placing. 2 of us Q & another 2 sit Q the sit. We manage to get the 9.00am tour. After that, we proceed to eat the REAL breakfast @ BK. Since there's so much time, we tot of watching movies 1st. All of us agreed to watch "Kingdom of Heaven". Soon when we reach to the tix counter. My eyes almost popping out. I look @ the watch & it's only 10.30am. OMG!! There are soooo many ppl queueing to buy tix. These ppl dunno how to wake up late is it? It's saturday u know. So much different from SG.
After watching the movie, we proceed to Cold Storage to buy our stuff. It's almost 2pm. We then proceed to our apartment. The room number is 1607. When we reached there, the corridor was very quiet. We manage to open the door after few tries. The place look very dim. I just sensed something is not right but I kept mum. Tot maybe my wild imaginations.
We spent our time shopping & eating there but I dun really shop much. No mood for any shopping. Just get some stuff for some ppl. Basically, we went to Bukit Bintang, Berjaya Time Square, KL Central, Pertaling Street and some other places.
3D 2N in that room, really gimme a creepy feeling. There were some things going on which only revealed after we went back home & meet up again few days later. If u guys wanna know the story, I will tell u when i meet u in person. I think if I jot it down here, I can make a book. Hehehe. This gonna be my last stay in SuiteStay. I dun think I wanna get back there again. It will keep haunting me if I stay there
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at