
YSunday, June 12, 2005
I looked ard me. I'm in office again. Sooooo boring. It's only 4.50pm & I can only go back @ 5.30pm. Another 1 hour to go. Luckily I have my blog to update. It has been quite some times. I see the tag board, Niny commented on me. Hehehe...Sorry lah, my pc gimme me prob lah. Whenever I went to blogger website, my pc will restart. Fed-up u know. I really dunno what to do. I want to upload pics also cannot.
Since today I not so bz, I updated my blog lah. So u all can view my past posts for May in my Archieve folder ok?
I'm supposed to go out with Rommie today. I msg him this morning but he did not reply till now. Sickening rite? But it's also my fault lah. I told him that I will reconfirm again on Friday but I did not call him. I should make a backup plan earlier. Now I got no where to go. Boring sakz!!! If I go home, I'm gonna facing my pc again. Tak de life seh!! Nak ajak org kluar...semua nya bz. This only applies to the my gal-frens only. To ask a guy out...no way. Nak ajak Shah, ptg dia kerja plak. Otak mati beb. Looks like I'm gonna stay @ home today lah.
Just now, Mohd called me. Very suprising as I tot he won't call me anymore. We don't really talked much. He's asking when I'll be free. I also dunno. Everyday also I came back late coz there are alot of work to do. No life lah in this dept. I told him to set a date. I'll try to make it. He agreed & will call me again.
Hhhmm...Mana nak pegi eh. Takkan nak gi jemputan sorang-sorang kat tempat Maslinda. Dgn jeans & t-shirt, mcm tak appropriate gitu. Balik je lah. Besok baru pegi. Nak kena cari members lah utk pegi sesama besok.
I typed for so long, It's only 5.07pm. Arrggghhh!!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at