
YMonday, June 13, 2005
I just came back from Mas's sister wedding @ sengkang. Luckily the weather is not that hot. I came with Alin & saw Rose there. We sit together & had our meal. I saw eryn (Mas's daughter). She's no longer chubby like before...hehehe. Maybe due to growing up process.
The deco @ the void deck reminds me of erra's wedding. Her deco was purple while Kak Liza's deco was Pink. Nice combination. We waited for the groom to arrive. Both groom & bride looked handsome & pretty but his best man was also cute lah (sempat aku cuci mata kejap...hehehe). We went home & I took a cab back. Too lazy to take bus. Waste time & energy. Summore the weather was back to "hot" again.
Otw back home, I passed by 2 weddings @ my area. The deco were very nice. Suddenly a qns pop up on my mind. "when will be my turn?" hehehe..berangan je aku nie. I reached home & on the pc. The whole day I don't need to turn on my mp3 coz the wedding next block playing good music. It's a live band. Power sakz suara penyanyi dia. Teringat time muda-muda dulu (pri sch), bila org kawin je mesti ade abg-abg rock with their live band...hehehe. They played slow & fast music.
One of the songs they played was from Luvhunters "Sambutlah Kasih". Fuhyooo, bleh fall in lup sakz dgn suara penyanyi dia. Suddenly it reminds me of someone. It has been few days, he did not call me. I msg him also no reply. Only this morning he msg me saying that he was in the jungle for training. No wonder lah senyap jer. Jumpa sedara rupanyer...hehehe. Kinda miss his voice, laughter, jokes & the best part, playing teka-teki with him. Nvm lah, he'll be back today so malam bleh sok sek sok sek kat tepun lagi.
But what shld I do now? Arghhh~!!! Boring Boring Boring...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at