
YThursday, August 04, 2005
I juz received a sms this morning from Abang. He will be back for awhile on 16 September 2005. Dunno how long he will be around. Tot wanna follow Sheila & Zu to KL for a short trip.
If he juz stay over the weekend, I can't go anywhere lah. Else I won't be able to meet him. But if he stays here for a week...woohhhoo, ade chance bleh ikut dia org...hehehehe.
He still not yet reply me. Hope he stay longer lah.
Juz got to know from him, Epul's mum's leg amputate due to diabetes. He wants me to always contact Epul as he might be feeling down due to his mum's condition. I'll try to cheer him up.
But now the qns is, should I go & visit her or not? I dun even know her.
*Pikiran sakz*
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at