
YWednesday, August 24, 2005
Goshh~~!! I’m going to KL again. I juz went there in May & now I’m going there again…hehehe. Dunno wat actually I’m looking 4 there. This time, only 2 of us went. Ponzie & me.
We got to catch our bus @ 6.15am. Peh pagi kena bangun…tak pernah aku buat kerja mcm nie...I slept over @ ponzie’s place coz it’s nearer. When we reach Eunos MRT carpark...nobody there. Abit puzzle but we juz wait lah. At 6.15am sharp, the bus came. Not bad ah, exactly like the double deck coach. Only the 2 of us board the bus. Best kan??
The driver told us, today only 6 passengers boarding the bus...wahhhh!!!! Bleh conquer bus lah mcm ni. Pakkal korang suma tak ikut...kalau tak, bus tu dah bleh jadi kita punya ah…free seating summore...hehehe.
So the journey continues. Everything went on smoothly. At Yompeng, we have change bus. This bus also power teremak...more comfortable. Next time should take bus from WTS travel. We reach our hotel ard 11.30am. We stayed @ Radius International. Not bad lah the room. I still prefer Suitestay Apartment. But after that scary incident, dun feel like staying there anymore.
After putting our stuff in the hotel, we went out for lunch. We met up with our friend, Along. After lunch, we went to karaoke...happy life eh?? Hehehe. This place is quite cheap ah...$20/hr. U can bring ur own food & drinks.
2 hrs had past, we then proceed to PS. Nothing interests me so I did not buy anything. Along suggested we went to Uptown later but it only opens after 11.30om. So meanwhile, we went for dinner. After that, we went rounding2. Org sibuk berbual, member aku lagi sorang tu membuta...tu lah sapa suruh gi daythink & tak nak tido semalam...aniaya mata je dekni…aku rasa korang pun dpt agak sapa kan? Hehehe...
After proceed to uptown, we went back to the hotel. Wash up & get ready to sleep. Ponzie already sound asleep but I juz can’t shut my eyes. Dunno y can’t sleep. After azan subuh then I fall asleep. 2hrs later, we woke up for breakfast.
We get ready & went down to eat. Then we proceed to Bukit Bintang Area. After shopping, we relax @ Secret Recipe café while waiting for Along. We went to Karaoke lounge again. Mcm tak puas sakz semalam nyanyi 2 jam…haizzz. After that, we went to Jusco for dinner. Nothing much there coz I’m not in the mood to shop. Never get anything there. Bought some light stuff to munch later then we proceed back to the hotel. Gotta pack my stuff so that I won’t left anything behind. Dunno y today I’m sooooo sleepy. Maybe I dun get enuff sleep yesterday. I slept ard 10pm. This time, Ponzie’s turn can’t sleep...hehehe. Take turn sakz…dunnpo y but dun 1 to think anything...ahakzz...
Woke up next morning for breakfast again. Same food but dun care lah..paid 4 it already. Tot wanna go swimming but lazy ahh. After breakfast, we went to sleep again...hehehe. Mcm ular sawa sakz dua ekor nie...hehehe. Alarm clock rang @ 12pm…time to get ready. How I wish I dun need to go back & continue sleeping. Wat to do…we have to check out at 1pm & our transport will only come @ 2pm to pick us up.
Goodbye KL...dunno when I will come again. Hope not that soon. My gang going this 16th Sep – 18 Sep 2005 but I can’t join. I choose not to join coz my darlingz coming back for a week. Furthermore I need to save money for my next trip to Langkawi in November. Wah!!! Holiday sakan anak Pak Aswari ni eh??? Tak pe lah kan, masih single so enjoy lah...lagik² skarang ni tak de org nak control....lepas December tu tak tau lah kannnn....
Now need to save money & leave.
Langkawi!!! Here I come!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at