
YMonday, August 29, 2005
Wah!! So fast ah Sunday...tot still Saturday. Woke up @ 10.30am & need to get ready. I’m going to ECP today. Gonna meet some of my new chat frens. I’ve been talking to them on da phone but yet to meet. They sounded like very friend. Same “antenna” with me lah.
Luckily Rosy following me today. Met her @ 1.30pm @ Wlds Interchange. We took 966 to Parkway Parade. Need to get some stuff such as cake, syrup, paper plates/cups & styro foam box. We took a cab to ECP after carrying so many things.
Reach there, Arana & Spoilers gave us a warm welcome. Really make us feel comfortable. There’s only 4 of them. The rest “star karatz” lah. Never come early. So after introducing, we were asked to eat….yum yum…there are fried kway teow, chix wing & epok2. Powerr lah si spoilers ni masak. Then we chit chat while waiting for the rest. Later on, 1 by 1 came. Peterpan1 (good looking gakz mamat ni) bought roti john...sedappppp!!! mcm kat simpang bedok...mana nyer tak sedap, member ni tukang masak...bila aku nak skill mcm dia org eh??? Hehehehe….
Later, Skuweede aka Sku came. Sweet looking guy (umur adik lah!!). Bleh tahan gakz budak-budak skarang nie eh? Nasib baik dia org ni tak tappered...hehehe. It seems that Rosy & me can really get along with these people. Feeling young again huh??!! Hehehe. We chat, laff, play games & more. They really make my day happening.
I received an SMS from my darlings..he’s fine there. He informed me that he got a promotion & will receive the award when he comes back in December. Alhamdulillah, his hard work paid off. Tak sia-sia dia gi tahan ombak kat aceh...opsss...hehehe.
Ard 7++, we get the birthday boy to cut the cake. The place is soooooo windy. We having difficulties lighting the candle. All kinds of ways & actions really make me laff non-stop. The worse thing was that all of us kena sabo with cake...dammit man...no way to escape. My face really feels sticky & smells of cake. Rosy escaped from that.
Soon it’s time to say goodbye to the rest. It’s already 8.30pm. We walked to the bus stop together & dispersed. Yeah!!! I forgot to story something. There’s this girl (16 yrs old). I observed that she has been asking cigarettes from Arana. There’s one time she asked from me & I gave her 1. When we were at the bus stop, she asked again for another 2. Of coz I can’t say no rite?? Rosy was also shocked. I juz got to know her & she act this way. Dun gimme the lame reason by saying that u r underage & can’t buy cigarette rite?? Other people can always help. No money dun smoke lah. Further more u r still studying…mcm2 karenah sakz budak budak zaman skarang ni. Nasib baik lah dulu aku tak mcm nie….rosak rosak…
There’ll be no more next time 4 her. I’m waiting to LAZER jer!!!! Hehehe
Reach home, I washed up & log on to IRC for awhile. My eyes can’t really open wide. I shut the pc & went to sleep.
What a tiring day…..*yawwnnn*
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at