
YThursday, October 06, 2005
Yum yum!!! My bro's gf also breakfast @ my place. She bought chocolate cheese cake & eclairs. What a wonderful & delicious meal I had...hehehe. Thanks to u mum. Love u many many...
Today is the 1st day of Ramadan (Fasting). I'm kinda excited. I woke up @ 4.50am. Wash up & get ready to take my breakfast. This is the time u can c all the sleepy face on the dining table...hehehe. My 2 brothers, as usually, will shut their eyes while waiting for the food to be served.
After taken my breakfast, I brush my teeth & sleep again. I woke up @ 6.15am & get ready to work. Time passed soooooo slow today. I felt so restless. Not becoz of I'm fasting but maybe becoz my menses will be ard the corner. My back start to ache & I felt very tired when sitting too long. During lunch time, I went to the "resting" corners to take a nap. Whenever the fasting month comes, it will always remind me of SPC. I miss the sofa @ the pantry. Usually we will do booking so that other ppl won't get the chance to sleep...hehehe.
At TEPL, we only have resting corners. A room for staff to rest. But can u imagine how many staff they have here?? And do u know how big is this pathetic room?? Hehehe. Its juz like the room where they conduct appraisals. Still dunno??? Nahh!!! Forget it then. After a quick nap, we get back to work again. 3 more hrs to go...hhhmmm
On da dot @ 5.30pm, I pack my stuff & went home. I will break my fast @ home for these few days. Can save money & won't waste my time unnecesarily.
Today's Menu
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at