
YFriday, December 16, 2005
Wow!!! It has been more than a mth since my last blogging. Kinda bz with work, celebrations etc etc & etc...hehehe.
Life has been kinda up & down lately but overall, I happy with my life & myself. The only bored thing is to go to WORK!!! If only I have a choice.
Well, I'm @ work now. Struggling to clear my cases. I closed 2 cases, 4 cases coming in. It's almost 50 cases now....GGGrrrr!!! I can't wait for weekend & thank GOD that today is Friday!!! Yeayyy!!!!
I have no plans over the weekend so better plan now what to do. I don't want to stuck @ home like last week. I tot of going to Sim Lim Square to survey on RAM & Hardisk. Need to find a companion. Who will be my victim?? Any volunteer?? Hehehe...
By the way, my trip to Langkawi was great. Most of the things are cheap especially chocolate & cigarette. There not much difference in charges for branded goods. I did not upload any pic here. So just go to my multiply address & check it out. I wanna return there again.
But now I need to get back to work. Will update again any interesting stories. *Yawnn*
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at