
YTuesday, December 20, 2005
Oh gosh!! It's monday again. I really feeling sooooo sleeping. Thanks to Xena & Ponzie for making me stay out late yesterday with them. I came back around 2.30am. After wash up, i ironed my clothes for today. Afraid that I might late for work.
While laying on the bed, i think back what I've done for the whole day. My whole body aching. I accompany my mum to a wedding invitation @ Pasir Ris. Then went for some shopping @ TM & CS. I received a SMS from Ponzie. She asked whether am I tired to meeting Xena & her tonite since Xena coming to SG. Although I felt tired, but I still proceed to meet them. I'm supposed to accompany someone to catch a movie tonite but I cancelled my appt with him. He seems not very happy but who cares. To me, friends come first when they are in trouble.
Once I met both of them, we proceed to Bedok Corner to eat & later went to Mustafa Centre. I bought some toiletries. When I was about to pay, my ATM card declined. Dammit!!! Kinda puzzled after 2 tries. Luckily I have another card to pay my stuff. After that, we proceed for a drink. Just about to sit @ the coffee shop, 2 niggers tried to attract our attention but we pretend not to see.
Sitting there for an hour, u can see all kind of people & attitudes. There's this bangla who pass our table. Giving us a wide smile (maybe to him was his sweetest smile) as though never see gerls before. He then sit beside our table. Ponzie noticed that he kept staring @ our table. She turned her face to him & said.
Ponzie : What are u looking at?
Bangla : People look people like, nice people i look lah.
Ponzie : See one time enuff. Don't need to see so many times.
He kept quiet & pretend to see other things around him. He left the table and walked pass us.
It's already 2am, we have to make a move. Ponzie board the cab 1st since Xena & me sharing cab. While waiting for a cab, suddenly we heard a voice approaching us.
"Hello my friend!"
Both of us turned to where the voice came from & to our surprise, it came from the same nigger that trying to catch our attention just now. We were so shocked & stunned. Luckily there was a cab & I hailed. It stops & I quickly board the cab...locked the door. Xena walked the other side of the cab & board. Before I close the door, I heard he says "why are u so scared?" Of coz we are scared. I can't imagine if they pull us one side.
Our heart really beat very fast. Only god knows how we feel that time. I called Ponzie & told her abt it, she laughed & says "Good! Good! Very Good!". What a friend...hehehe.
I really having hard time to cool down myself. Same goes with Xena. These niggers really got nothing better else to do.
I told my mum abt it. She advised me to bring some guys around if we wanna go there again. Maybe these niggers will mistook us for a night stand or maybe they want to make friends. Only God knows.
Anyway, they are not my cup of tea....hehehehe
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at