
YWednesday, February 01, 2006
Argghh!!! I wasted my 4 off days (CNY holiday) juz like that! Damn it man! I'm still not cure from my sickness. My throat burning & my fever come & go.
Last thursday, when I was on the way to work, I almost collapse in the MRT. Out of sudden, I feel like vomitting & my head started to spin. I alighted @ YCk station & rest for awhile. After awhile, I continue my journey to work. At work, it get worst. I started to feel very cold. I can't concentrate on my work @ all. My throat started to swell. Tears drop from my eyes. Its so unbearable. How I wish mummy is around & I @ home now. I ate panadol & rest for awhile after lunch. It happened the same on friday. Thank god I have no plan on that day.
On Saturday still shows no sign of curing. I'm starting to have sleepless nites. I can't sleep for 3 nites. OMG!!! What's happening to me. I went to Niny's place on Sunday & was scolded by Ros & Ponzie coz I still did not visit the doctor again. The tortures still continue till today...
I went to the clinic today. It's so unbearable. The doctor was suprise as I took such a long time to come. He claimed my throat was terrible. He gave me some medication + 1 day MC for tomorrow. I really hope that everything will be fine before I go for chalet this weekend.
Chalet!!! Hear I come!!! Yeayyyy!!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at