
YSaturday, January 07, 2006
I'm really in dilemma now. Dunno whether is it just a dream or is it really happening to me.
I received a SMS from epul this morning. He said that abg meet with an accident @ Surabaya. Does it means that he's not back in Sg? What is he doing in Surabaya? I just couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that sms. I showed to Mas. She's frowning when she read that sms.
I asked Epul whats abg doing in Surabaya? He said that he was supposed to attend a UN so called meeting b4 going back to Sg. He's still unconscious. Is this for real?
I can't control my tears. I cried out at my table. Luckily most of them went for lunch. I really felt so awful. Alot of questions attacking my head. If he's really met with accident & unconscious, GOD pls help him. I know that he has hurt my feelings but once upon a time I'm in love with him.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at