
YTuesday, January 10, 2006
Arrghh!!! I can't sleep tonite. It's the eve of Hari Raya Haji. I looked @ the time on my hp. It's already 3.30am. I just put down the phone with Rai. He needs to wake up early to go 4 prayer. Else I'll still be on da phone with him till wee hours...hehehe. Thank God we are not working today.
I'm feeling kinda lonely now. Everybody asleep. Nobody to talk to. I know that my family won't be going out for visiting. Furthermore it has been raining for the past few days. Suddenly a kind of feeling of missing someone slipped in my heart. I'm missing my grandma so much. I dunno why out of sudden, I thinking of her. It has been 18yrs since she left us. After she's gone, Hari Raya celebration means nothing to me. I have no more grandparents from both sides.
Tears rolling down from my eyes. I really miss her so much. Really envy those who still have grandparents. Well...life still have to go on. Everyone will die one day...just a matter of time & where.
Hope after this I can sleep & dream of her.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at