
YWednesday, January 25, 2006
I'm stuck @ home again! Feeling drowsy due to the medicine I took. I hate getting flu & cough. It really makes my body restless. Thank god I'm on 2 days MC. I really need to have a good rest b4 i start working again. I was slogging like hell for the past few days.
I wanna sleep but my eyes just dun wanna shut. I just laid on the bed for the whole afternoon. So boring!! I dun really like being alone @ home. How I wish my mum is @ home to entertain me...like a baby huh? Hehehe.
Well...i feel a bit better now after a long rest. Thank god no one call me the whole afternoon. As though they know I'm sick. Yeahhh....I sick of everything including my life.
I wanna start a fresh life. I letting go things that I'm holding on now. No use holding on as it will hurt me even deeper. I'm trying to accept the reality & not just living in my dream world. Life still have to go on. I still have a long way to go.
Twice i was hurt..Tanx Baby..I luv it..coz i'm beginning to feel..hhmm.."NUMB".. ;)
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at