
YWednesday, March 01, 2006
Yahooo!!! We went to Batam again. This time we stayed @ Holiday Inn. Wonderful place to stay. Thanks to Sheila for organising this trip again. I just can't express my feeling when I stepped again to this place.
We went on Friday (24/02), taking the 2pm ferry. We checked in to the hotel around 3.30pm. 1 unit consist of 2 bedroom. I shared my room with my cuzzin, Yayah. The other room was Herry & Zue.
For the 3 days, we went to Nagoya, DC Mall & Matahari (Batam Ctr). I bought few stuff such as adidas handbag, t-shirts, pants, beads necklace/bracelet & more. I spent almost $200 there & now still wondering what else did i bought...hhhhmmmmm...
The whole trip is wonderful. I manage to upload some pix in multiply. I will upload again next month coz it's over quota. Hehehe.
So where's my next destination? HHHhhmmmm...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at