
YMonday, February 06, 2006
Drinks: I really enjoyed. My sickness gone & my friends were around during my birthday although it was in advance. We talked till wee hours. The best topic was about "GANJA". They talked about their friends experience and more. I learn something new. Well, everything have to come to an end. We pack our stuff & went off on Sunday. Luckily I've packed mine before sleeping. I dun need to rush..clever rite? hehehe. Wani tot of making another chalet. Good idea!!! We tot of making end of April I can't wait for another chalet...Yahoooooooooo!!!!
Location : Aloha Loyang
Date : 3rd - 5th February 2006
People involved : Close chat friends from #kerex
Yeayy!!! I have a wonderful weekend last week. My friends had organise a chalet to celebrate Ponzie's & my birthday. It was locate @ Aloya Loyang Terrace D. I went to meet the rest of the gang to buy our groceries after work on Friday. Nothing much happened on Friday. We watched horror movies & prepared the stuff for tomorrow bbq.
I woke up quite early on the Saturday morning. I slept @ 4++am & woke up ard 7.30pm. We prepared breakfast for our guests. After fetching Ponzie's sons, we went for a swim. I'm getting hungry! We went back to chalet & ate. After wash up, my eyes kinda tired. Tot of sleeping aince its was raining outside but my eyes dun wanna shut.
I laid on da bed & have a chat with Wani. Then later Ponzie & guava joined us. How to sleep like that?? Few of our friends already arrived. We started to prepare the bbq stuff. Luckily there were guys ard to help us. Once I'm ready, i went to help out. One by one came. There's about 15 of us. Good!!! Not many ppl or else I will have problems entertaining everyone...hehehe.
Food:
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at