
YFriday, February 17, 2006
Yahooo!!!! I've met the ST gang again. This time @ LPS. They decided to have seafood for dinner. Yummy!!! But I dun think so I can eat so much. Coz this morning I had
Breakfast - Chocolate Cake & OCK curry puff
Lunch - Pizza Hut
& now for Dinner - Seafood, Satay & Honey Chix
OMG!!! My stomach is exploding with good & delicious food. I only manage to taste 1 piece of butter prawn. The rest of the seafood was eaten by Ros, Niny, Erah & Zue. I only ate Honey Chix & Satay.
Too bad Aishah & Naziah not able to join us. Else we will have the full force.
I like all the pix taken during that time. Soooooo beautiful. All kind of pose. Hehehe. So check it out @ my multiply k!!
So guy
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at