
YSaturday, March 25, 2006
What have I done wrong again this time? Is it something that I said to him?
I tried to think hard but there's no answer at all. Our conversation started to turn sour before putting down the phone that nite. I dunno why it started again. I tried to please u but I just feel like an idiot.
Why am I doing this?
Who are u to me?
Why must I always care about other people feelings but not my own?
I should not give a damn coz we are just friends after all. Today is the 3rd day we have not contacted each other. I did waited for ur call or sms. It seems that u don't bother about it at all. Since this is what u want, I follow ur flow.
Anyway, thanks for da friendship. It did fill my life although it was a short while.
Haiiizzzz.....I dun want "anak ayam" anymore. It really giving me headache.
Ponzie, I think I have to breach my agreement with u about the "anak ayam" stuff. U can go ahead if u want to...hahaha.
Now I left alone again. Lonely....I'm so lonely....... ;p
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at