
YFriday, March 17, 2006
Gosh!! Is history gonna repeat again?? I hope not.
Yesterday I chat with my x-fiancee in IRC ard midnite. At 1st i tot that was his wife. Who knows she'll disguise herself as him & pvt msg me just to spite me. But there is one word that convince me to drove my suspicion away.
Just a casual chat asking how life blah blah blah. Same old story. He's asking me whether I wanna meet him the next day since I'm not working. I dun wanna take the risk. I declined & tell him that I rather talked here with him.
He gave me his number. I only sms him today morning while sending my mum to the polyclinic. I showed my mum his SMSes. She only asked "what else he wants?"
I just told her that we met again in the chat room & xchange number. She gave me one kind of look but never asked anymore. Maybe she can't be bother after what he had done to me. I know my mum was hurt when I broke off my engagement with him. I left with no choice. I dun wanna be a hypocrite.
[12:33:32]
[12:33:34]
[12:33:59]
[12:34:02]
[12:34:21]
[12:34:26]
[12:34:29]
[12:35:27]
[12:35:33]
[12:36:06]
[12:36:38]
[12:37:10]
[12:37:17]
[12:38:39]
[12:38:53]
[12:39:24]
[12:40:05]
What's the use for missing the past when u wanted it to be this way? It's true that erasing the memory with someone is not an easy task. I admit I do think of him when I visited our favourite spots. Life has to go on. I hope he's happy with his wife. I heard too many bad stories abt his wife's attitude. I can't be bother with that. She wanted him, she already had him.
I'll just wait for my prince charming to arrive. When? Where? I dunno ;p
Any recommendation, pls call 1800-Jules-Anna.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at