
YMonday, March 20, 2006
Damn~!!! It's coming back again.
Why is it so hard to let go all the memories with him? The more I tried to move on, the more i was pull back. My heart just dun wanna open up with anyone.
Shah trying to get closer to me but too bad, the feeling is not there. As for now I can only accept him as a friend. I dun wanna give him any hope.
I admit that I'm scared of another commitment. I dunno why. I tried to get to know more people but no one interest me. I just find them too lame.
How long am I gonna be like this? I can't keep on living with his shadows. I'm no longer strong as before. I having difficulties standing on my own feet.
Why?? Why is this happening??!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at