
YTuesday, April 04, 2006
It's time to go to work. Damn!!! So fast it's Monday again.
I really drag my feet to work today. As usual, I'm late for work. Reach there around 8.05am. Although 5 minutes, I still be penalise for being late.
Alot of work need to be cleared. No use grumbling coz it's Monday afterall. If there's no work, then something is not right. I thought of taking flexi leave (FFL) tomorrow coz my dad was not feeling well. His left calf & feet was swollen. He went to our family doctor last Saturday & he is required to go there again for another check up. Since he has difficulty to walk properly, I thought of accompanying him.
I emailed to "Bunga" this morning. Seeking approval to apply the FFL. The reply she gave me was, I cannot take FFL too often as this is only for emergency. Isn't sending my dad to the doctor, is an emergency issue? She claimed that last month I've already taken 1 day for my mum & seems that it will be too near for the next one. OMG!!! This is ridiculous! As if I can predict when my family members will be sick. The last time when my bro was sick, she asked me to take time off instead of FFL. I have to rush here & there like a mad woman. It was damn tiring.
She asked me whether the MC will be original. How can I produce an original MC when my dad need it for his work. Is she or the management is out of their mind? Isn't a copy of the MC insufficient to prove that the family member is sick? This is getting more & more ridiculous! I waited for approval till afternoon. But still no reply.
The best thing is that, I tot she want to tell me whether the FFL approve or not. Instead she gave me a new potfolio. I need to take over current cases from Farid as he can't manage his work. Damn!!! Why should it be me again? There are so many staff around. Just becoz I coach him, I have to take over. I have to cover him when he's not around. OMG!!!
I'm just a CSO 1 but I have to handle so many potfolio. On top of my current potfolio, I have to take up stats for Repeated/Continuos SMS and cover Farid (when he's not around). Now I need to take cases from him just becoz he can't manage. So many workloads yet so little pay. Do I have a choice?
How long will I survive here? I don't know.
When she left office, she still did not tell me whether it's approved or not. I sms her & she said she had reply my email to say that it's approved. Where got?? Not a single email after her last email @ 2.15pm. Luckily she approved else I donno wat to say.
Now I'm stuck @ office to clear Farid's work. Furthermore it's raining outside. How to go home? I have no choice but to take a lift from Kak Jah. How I wish I dun need to work & stay at home but still receive income.
Fat hope Jules!!! Keep on dreaming!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at