
YMonday, April 03, 2006
It was raining so heavily. How am I going to East Coast later? I'm suppose to meet Ponzie @ 4pm to buy our tix to KL for end of this month. I'm still stuck @ home. I'm praying hard that the rain will stop but still the same. I got no choice but have to leave home now.
I reach Lavender @ 5.30pm. We took a cab to Golden Mile as we were lazy to walk. It was kinda difficult to get a cab but we were lucky enuff to get one after waiting for 15mins. We went to Grassland Express counter & purchase our tix. $70 to & fro. Quite expensive due to holiday season.
One task completed. Now another one...to East Coast Park. Mas & Awin were already there. We reach there at 6.20pm. It was not raining but the weather was not that good. It was Izz Harith's burstday. There were many people there. Mostly Fazlinah's relatives. Awin & Mas were waiting for me to eat. So touching...hehehe. But kinda paiseh coz too many people around. We ate & later make a move around 7pm. Ponzie & I need to meet Guava & Joelabu becoz they are treating us for dinner. It was a wide spread. All seafood..my fav *yummy*. But I can't eat much coz I've eaten @ Fazlinah's place just now.
After that Ponzie & I went to meet Reen & we proceed to Town to relax. I came back home @ 3.30am & doze off to sleep.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at