
YMonday, April 03, 2006
Wow!!! I've going out almost everyday since Wednesday. Kinda tired. I was grumbling to Ponzie that I'm quite exhausted but ended up, I got reprimanded by her....hehehehe.
Go out, grumble...stay @ home also grumble (her fav sentence....hahaha)
I trying to recap where I've gone for that past days.
Wednesday
Venue : Raffle Place Banquet/Boat Quay
People Involved : Ponzie, Reen & Jai
Reach Home : 11++pm
Thursday
Venue : Orchard Road
People Involved : Ponzie & Reen
Reach Home : 11++pm
Friday
Venue : Orchard Road
People Involved : Ponzie & Zue
Reach Home : 11++pm
Saturday
Venue : Golden Mile -> East Coast Park -> Simpang Bedok -> Orchard
People Involved : Mas & Family, Awin & Family, Joelabu & Family, Ponzie, Reen
Reach Home : 3++am
Sunday
Venue : Bugis
People Involved : Din, Wan & Lynn
Reach Home : 9++pm
What a hectic schedule. I only get to meet my mum on Sunday. Miss u so much Mummy....Hehehehe.
So what's the plan for next week? Yeahh...i just remember. I'm playing pool with Era this wednesday. Weekend?? Dunno yet. I waiting for last minute appointments...hahaha.
So, who wanna book me, please call 1900 - Jules - Anna.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at