
YFriday, April 14, 2006
It's wednesday again. I'm suppose to have pool session with Era. But those ST ladies will be meeting Hazar to clarify some misunderstanding.
They were meeting @ Starbux (California Fitness Club) after work. I'm was stuck @ work due to some complain cases which need to settle immediately as per "Bunga". Damn!!!
It was already 7.30pm when I left the office. I was thinking to go or not. What time to reach there? When to go home? Coincidence Zue called me on my hp. I told her that I just left office & will be headed home. She noted & I told her to send my regards to everyone there.
Today, I'm @ work again. They started emailling about yesterday meeting. Alhamdulillah, everything went on smoothly. I know that some of us will not be happy with the decision that chix bastard will be joining our future gatherings. But afterall he's still our friends. So if u want to ignore him, it's ur own rite. By all means....hahahaha.
To me, whatever he & Hazar do, it's their personal stuff. I got no rite to interfere & comment. I, as a friend, had done what I should do & advise. I dun wanna get involve in any of her problems or to give anymore advise. So long my friends are happy with their own decision, I'll pray for their happiness. The more I said/comment, I'm afraid that it will turn back to me. So better shup up my mouth.
Anyway, nobody is perfect. So, before u said/comment...use ur bloody brain to think 1st.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at