
YThursday, April 06, 2006
Arghh!!! Why is this happening to me today??!!
I was looking forward to meet Era for pool sessions after work. But I have to cancel the appt last minute. My sandal snapped the moment I entered the office after I came back from toilet. It was already 5.18pm. Dammit!!!
There's go my chance to play pool. Haaiiizzz.
Sorry Era!
I took a cab home as it was raining heavily. My $13 fly just like that. Luckily Mas lend me her rubber slipper but it was kinda slippery when in contact with water.
Now I'm stuck @ home. It's raining heavily outside. I think I wanna sleep early tonite. Kinda sleepy.
By the way, I've completed my appraisal session with Bunga. From what I see, I achieved better than last yr & was told to maintain this standard all the way. Hhhmmm, I'll try.
So when will be bonus time??? June?? Wooohhhoooo, yeah I'm waiting for end of June....
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at